STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA IN CIRCUIT COURT COUNTY OF KINGSBURY THIRD JUDICIAL CIRCUIT FARM CREDIT SERVICES OF AMERICA, FLCA, 38CIV20-000047 PLAINTIFF
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Cynthia M. DeJong, Trustee of the CCG Trust dated April 2, 2015; Cynthia M. DeJong; Chase Aaron DeJong; Gavin Lee DeJong; and Heartland State Bank,
1. By virtue of an Execution issued out of and under the seal of the Clerk of Courts in and for Kingsbury County, South Dakota, upon a Judgment and Decree of Foreclosure rendered on December 1, 2020, and docketed in said Court on December 1, 2020, in the above entitled action, said Judgment and Decree of Foreclosure being in favor of the Plaintiff, Farm Credit Services of America, FLCA, and against Defendants Cynthia M. DeJong, Trustee of the CCG Trust dated April 2, 2015; Cynthia M. DeJong; Chase Aaron DeJong; and Gavin Lee DeJong, jointly and severally (the “DeJong Defendants”), for the sum of $1,920,449.20, which Execution was directed and delivered to me as Sheriff in and for Kingsbury County, South Dakota, I have by virtue of the Judgment and Decree of Foreclosure and Writ of Execution levied upon all of the right, title and interest of the DeJong Defendants, above named, in and to the following described real estate:
NE 1/4 of Section 19, Township 109 North, Range 58 West of the 5th P.M.;
SE 1/4 of Section 19, Township 109 North, Range 58 West of the 5th P.M.; and
NE 1/4 of Section 30, Township 109 North, Range 58 West of the 5th P.M.;
All in Kingsbury County, South Dakota
2. The mortgage being foreclosed is dated April 14, 2017, and was recorded in the office of the Register of Deeds of Kingsbury County, South Dakota, on April 19, 2017, at 2:30 o’clock P.M. in Book 38 of Mortgages, Page 627.
3. Notice is hereby given that I, the undersigned Sheriff, as aforesaid, will sell the above described real property to the highest bidder for cash at public auction, on the steps of the Kingsbury County Courthouse in De Smet, South Dakota, on January 29, 2021, at 10:30 o’clock A.M., on that day to satisfy the said Execution and Judgment, together with interest and costs thereon.
4. The premises will be sold subject to redemption as provided by law in the State of South Dakota. The premises will be offered for sale in three parcels as described above and then in one unit.
5. So far as can be determined from the records of the Kingsbury County Register of Deeds and Clerk of Courts, there are no prior liens of record, and the real property taxes are paid in full, and persons interested are referred to the records of the Register of Deeds and Clerk of Courts for further details.
Dated this 10th day of December, 2020.
Steven A. Strande, Sheriff,
Kingsbury County, South Dakota
Published four times at the approximate cost of $121.90
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here